Chinese Company Signs Works Contract With MCA-T To Improve Water Supply System Of Morogoro Municipality
Chairman of MCA-T Governing Board Mr. Ramadhani Khijjah Inaugurated MCA-T Compact Activities Facilitation Team
On 26th day of November 2010, Chairman of the MCA-T Governing Board Mr. Ramadhani Khijjah inaugurated MCA-T Compact activities facilitation team. The inauguration ceremony was held at Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs Conference Hall and was marked by Deputy Permanent Secretary of Treasury Mr. John Haule on his behalf. For more details, please download this article ....
On 15th October 2010, a team of experts from Millennium Challenge Account - Tanzania (MCA-T), Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) and Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) as the Implementing Entity togethor with Egis BCOM, the supervising consultants, conducted kick-off meeting and site handing over of road sections of Tunduma - Ikana (63.7km) and Ikana - laela (64.2km) to contractors namely Consolidated Contractors Group of Greece and China New Era International Engineering Corporation of People's Republic of China respectively. For more details, please download Press Release ...
- MCA-T awards M/S China New Era International Engineering Corporation of Peopleâ€™s Republic of China to upgrade Ikana â€“Laela road (64.2km) to bitumen standard
- MCA-T signs another works contract with Contractors Group S.A (offshore) (CCC) to upgrade Tunduma-Ikana road (63.7km) to bitumen standard
- MCA-T Signs Third Major Energy Works Contracts with USA Firms-M/s Symbion Power LLC and Pike Electric Inc
- US Foreign Affairs Specialist Mr. Curt Tarnoff visits MCA-T
- MCA-T Signs 2nd Major Energy Works Contract with a USA-French Firm M/s SYMBION - AREVA Joint Venture